mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one thats top realy carbon bet its not cheap to get into :?: ie how did if you worked it out cost to say do the H :D

Ta mate! yeh its a little pricey to start with but once you have bought all the supplys to begin with, making honda badges as there pretty small and dont use much resin, it wont really cost that much in materials maybe a tenner or so.

Update

Fitted the carbon H today pleased with how it looks. Will look even better once the car is cleaned and grill blacked but as its in the body shop on tuesday for the paint to be done i dont want to use any products that might contaminate the area to be painted.

Also flatted the primer on the rear quarters ready to be final prepped by the painter. removed all interior plastics seats carpets etc from the rear so theres no excuses for mask lines round trim.

My samco (extreme :twisted: ) :lol: reducer for my whale intake arrived )(over 2 months after i ordered it) so i will get that fitted sometime soon

DSC_0480_zpsc7e44086.jpg

DSC_0481_zps410cb5de.jpg

DSC_0482_zps7c5c8f94.jpg

DSC_0483_zpsd6f15a5f.jpg

DSC_0484_zps8d5e94fc.jpg

DSC_0485_zpsd9ee7079.jpg

DSC_0486_zps36e1a531.jpg