mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

Wow the cars really coming on. Your welding looks awesome. Wish I could so that!far as your hunting goes, I've had that problem before and it unexpectedly turned out to be throttle position sensor causing problem.

That's the only insight I can add.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the cars really coming on. Your welding looks awesome. Wish I could so that!far as your hunting goes, I've had that problem before and it unexpectedly turned out to be throttle position sensor causing problem.

That's the only insure I can add.

Cheers mate, im just glad all my works paying off. Ahh ok thanks. I have a spare d- engine so maybe ill try the tps off of that hopefully that will sort it. It's just strange how its started all of a sudden!

I have done as best i can, Obviously i could do it while they were still open while i was still welding as id have liked. The only thing what concerns me is the mild steel welding wire on the back of the welds. I have read that that tends to rust from the ends and rust little holes where it meets the body. Hopefully i will have got enough waxoyl to prevent this.

What steering wheel you got on there also? Very nice simple design. quite fancy one meself

It was a rare factory option for the EG. I like it also for that reason. Its not too flashy.

I have only ever seen a couple for sale over here. mainly an american/jap part ..So lucky find!