Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Booger.  :evil:

Que sera sera....  i will just have to look for some similar style replacements that i like, so far had a bit of a hunt and found nothing i liked or would pay the price for...But patience will prevail 

Drivers side on this car cant remember which one on vti  is also broken LOL

I should have a spare once I've worked out which way I'm going to sort mine, got an entire unit and a separate lense, will try and open mine up to replase the lense, I can bring the other to the fest or have it posted to you! Got the VTi ARB in the boot of the car still so I don't lose it! :lol:

I should have a spare once I've worked out which way I'm going to sort mine, got an entire unit and a separate lense, will try and open mine up to replase the lense, I can bring the other to the fest or have it posted to you! Got the VTi ARB in the boot of the car still so I don't lose it! :lol:

LOL excellent news i shall let you know pre fest if i need the fog and the ARB is a win all day still...

• Like 1

LOL excellent news i shall let you know pre fest if i need the fog and the ARB is a win all day still...

Or if you're in a hurry...

Fogs are still here and are now £65 posted in the uk!!!!

Did see them but i don't want to pay that money and they just break again like all M fogs do.. Im going to do a breakers yard sweep when the rain clears off and see if i can find something that i can make fit thats a bit tougher.. 

Did see them but i don't want to pay that money and they just break again like all M fogs do.. Im going to do a breakers yard sweep when the rain clears off and see if i can find something that i can make fit thats a bit tougher.. 

I tried to find the thread where someone made yellow fogs from perspex! I reckon that way it wouldn't be as much hassle if they break because you make more!

Dam pot holes they are the reason im not gonna fit bigger rims on mine as ive smashed to many in the past even the m27 has got s**t loads lol hampshire is well bad for them n as for the fogs bambi took out my pasenger side one a month after getting it bloody deer lol