Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Still waiting to be primed due to bad weather and me not having a garage :cry::cry::cry:

But i just got back from my meeting at peterborough services where i purchased this....

DSC_0675_zps7b183230.jpg

I been in about hour and half already cleaned them and gave them a quick polish LOL

People with beards seem to have a thing for my hats Tom was the same will have to watch that Boys Beware video again (the full version) see if i missed a bit where they say

that they also may have beards :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Red Rug is as famous as my M on this site i have no other choice but to take photos on it :lol:

Will look epic once its fitted going to get it on soon but in the new year going to repair the hole that was cut out for the towbar (did you do it Kryzs)

and the front split has been crudely repaired where it has split in the centre edge (that repair has come away and is doing nothing) but nobody will notice before i do it its just me being

me as usual (ocd again :lol::lol: )

Thumbs up to Kryzs top bloke we had a chat for 45 mins or so but it was fecking cold so i let him go home the poor man looked frozen

Oh Yeah Forgot 1"£££$££"! 1"£££$££" 1"£££$££"!!

The rear was like that when I got it and I didn't even notice the front! :lol:

The beard is temporary so what does your video say about that hey!? :lol:

Cheers dude, was a good little meeting! 8-)

Phew im glad it was not you who cut it out mate as now i can say that it was cut out by a complete moron or maybe a blind man LOL

Yeah Yeah the beard is temporary great excuse

Phew im glad it was not you who cut it out mate as now i can say that it was cut out by a complete moron or maybe a blind man LOL

Yeah Yeah the beard is temporary great excuse

I'll be sure to put some photo's up after the weekend because most of it's going tonight in preparation for Saturday night's antics! WACK11111:lol: