Thom's Aerodeck VTi-S

cord

Heya all! I know most (if not all) of you here will know this particular Aerodeck VTi-S as it was ep82's before. He did an amazing job on this one and has a great build thread up which you can check out here. ;)

Before the Aerodeck, I was into the dub thing, low and slow and all that, met a friend who had an eg civic, then a vti coupe and I loved both, I was looking at Passat estates, because I love estates when my mate says they made a civic aerodeck with b18's. Thats was it, the hunt was on to get a good clean aerodeck VTi, which wasnt easy as all the nice ones were in scotland or they were the wrong color or the mileage was too high, etc.

Along came this!

lastshots0086861.jpg

Had to have it!

Since having it, all I've done is change the headunit, unfortunately the one that came with the car had no sub outputs, so I chucked the one I've had since passing my test in, wired up my £50 sub and jobs a goodun, sounded loads better than my Golf but probably because it only had 2 speakers. I was happy with it. Well, for a while I was, then I thought, "I need to make my mark on it". So what did I do...?

11rc64m.jpg

Stole some of my sisters tights! I just wanted an idea what tinted lights would look like and they stayed ever since. Cheap and slightly chavvy!

Next up was:

107t5jp.jpg

Polish time!

ztf6dk.jpg

15yzsw9.jpg

2m3qjja.jpg

Nothing massive, until today when I got this in work!

15n2f5f.jpg

2l9it1.jpg

Yup, its a wink mirror and gear knob and extension!

k1svlw.jpg

2vcz0vt.jpg

Plans on the "to do list" are:

- Window tints

- Rear and front light tints

- The oh-so-popular ek9 headlight mod

- Trying to obtain the elusive midwing spoiler

- Fix the pesky bulb thats blown in the foglight after an impact with a badger

- Fix the cold air feed after another badger impact! :lol:

- Try and find some Advan Supers when I save the money up/if I save the money up!

I'll try and get some decent pics of it later or tomorrow, plus I'll probably be heading to South Mimms on the 15th of October for the Endless Horizons meet up.

Thanks!

Thom

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why I wanted a wink mirror, I think they look really cool. It takes out the blind spots of the car. Not seen many of these around, only other car I've seen it on was a mk4 golf, and it didnt look right! A few civic eg's and ej's with them, thought I'd be abit different and put one on an areodeck! :)