my ma8 civic (lots of updates)

Guest craigblight

Oh, yes!

Very nice.

Thought you had a little flat last time, that's a bit of an upgrade!

she moaned bout space i took up with car and bike parts so had upgrade lol

Guest craigblight

great scenic shots!

do prefer it colour coded, looks a little (very little) bit less lairy....are you feelin ok ?? :-D

im fine and engine bay going make up for it not being as lairy lol

i wish it was my house - i would love to live in a castle think how many cars i could park in the grounds and how many animals i could have :D oooh the possibilities lol! it appears even with a damaged foot i can still take photos! although i think @craigblight  got a bit irritated with me having to be carried haha! 

• Like 1

i wish it was my house - i would love to live in a castle think how many cars i could park in the grounds and how many animals i could have :D oooh the possibilities lol! it appears even with a damaged foot i can still take photos! although i think @craigblight  got a bit irritated with me having to be carried haha! 

Good workout! :P

• Like 1

Guest craigblight

didnt mind carrying u as u only tiny thing so not hard