Civic EG B18 Boosted REBORN UPDATED 28/01/2016 :-)

10000rpm

just gets better. you had to remortgage you house for this lot? some real goodies!

oh yeah i found a carbon bonnet for sale in leicester on another forum... gonna see if i can haggle with him

LoL I wish Its taken me 2 years to build this car just how I want it. The build is practically finished really over the next few days the full spec off the car and recent pictures will be uploaded. I am missing alot off pictures which I didnt take throughout the Build wish I had done tho oh well never mind. Major changes are to be made in the coming days thats all am going to say for now LoL

As for the carbon bonnet there is a few over at civiclife forum fairly good prices considering mine cost a fair bit.

Gotta be one of my favorite eg's mate. You should be well pleased with your self all your hard work, money and time payed off in the end eh?

Well done!

Thanks mate ;). Yes it surly did pay off in the end Car was mapped making 193bhp but soon got bored and needed more power so it was time for a change

if you want to sell yours when you get new ones. please pm me i like them a lot.

When I do get the denji ones am gonna be keeping these as well as a spare set so wont be selling them. Everything thats been swapped on this car I have kept all the old parts. Il see if I can find you a link where you can buy them from ;)

thanks dude

Here's the link for the same lights ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1992-1995-HON ... 484d2f4919

Got a fantastic deal on the msd digital 6 with coil dizzy complete setup. I can also have launch control set with this unit with many other functions. ITR rad fitted as well

IMG_1192.jpg

Wanted to change a few things got the following TRI Y manifold heat wrapped, gold washers, new rocker cover, mugen brace

IMG_1601.jpg

I liked the white, I like the yellow too :D

Me too but which is best, only one way to find out . . .

FIGHT

foalkeeper-fight-at-goalkeepermagazine.com_.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Am afraid the white has gone now the yellow one will be going on the deck as I have another one fitted on the EG now a little teaser

Untitled-4.jpg

i get the feeling a super charger is gonna show up within a couple of days or something special.

you like to keep us on our toes dont ya.

Hmm I sure do lol. I am hoping to get some more pics up soon. Did you manage to get the carbon bonnet?