MGZS 180 SUSPENSION PART NUMBERS

thebusofwoe

Hi all.

Now onto that fresh subject, mgzs 180 suspension.

Ok, i have just got a set off of ebay with part numbers RNB000170 and 160 (fronts). Spring colours blue and orange. Now from what i have read on here this set sits high on the front and is no good.

Now as i understand the correct numbers are RNB000370 and 330. Not sure on spring colours altho blue and white are said to be the good ones.

Good rears as i understand are RPD000120 with blue paint on the springs. I have these with the set i got.

So, i do a little digging for all, i call 3 or 4 main MG Rover parts suppliers and also go web hunting and they all say they have no record of the RNB000170 and 160 OR RPD000120 rears, on ANY system. How strange. The numbers they give me for a v6 MGZS are RNB000370 and 330 (fronts).

Ok so the question is, What codes/setups are OTHER people using, And also any feedback on good OR bad numbers/setups would be great.

Im not sure if im gna be able to use mine as it also arrived with a broken spring at the very bottom of the coils, so am gna have to sort that. But i will be fitting and trying it tomorow. Will update of corse.

Chris

update guys. Got the funny numberd zs suspension fitted and WOW. What a difference. Its loads firmer and has lowered it quite a bit. I have taken pics of the suspension difference and a finished pic of it sat on the ground. Will upload them later. So it turned out all a ok for me this time.

update guys. Got the funny numberd zs suspension fitted and WOW. What a difference. Its loads firmer and has lowered it quite a bit. I have taken pics of the suspension difference and a finished pic of it sat on the ground. Will upload them later. So it turned out all a ok for me this time.

Glad you got it done mate, soooo much better eh. :D:D:D

• Dave unpinned this topic