pringle's vti-s deck:- derust and a little quiz

prisspringle

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SORRY FOR THREAD JACKING YOU CAN REMOVE IF YOU WANT....!!!!!!!

this was what i was going to do

side pic

sp004.jpg

rear pic

sp005.jpg

i just didnt have the know how to cut in and add strength to it

lol the wife not looking to happy with me again :roll::roll::lol::lol::lol:

other than been a little too long that ep3 wing would fit well once you cut out the back section considering its from another car. your other halfs got the ''him and this bloody car'' look i've seen that before :lol:

chris

only thing i'd change is the sides of the spoiler, i want mine to rest against the glass rather than hover over. should be some added support as well.

cars all welded ( i'll never stick weld again, MIG ftw from now on) primered up, just need auto glass to visit again then i can drive the car for the 1st time in 2 weeks.

Started 1st spin after been stood as well :D i'm still supprised how small the battery is....

cleaned the dizzy cap and rotor arm which look like they need changing soon, might be whats making the car missfire when theres lots of road spray every once and so often, i'm going to put the mushroom filter back on as well, i miss the noise on changeover, and since i binned the middle box might make things sound even fruityer.

chris