My MB4 Project Thread *Coilovers fitted!!!*

ZchDnn

I have just won a new set of wheels on eBay! Introducing:

$(KGrHqNHJDcFCimhV7)MBQs-V)Q-s!~~60_12.JPG

VW Golf Ronal 4x100 6j R14 for a whopping £38.55!

Plans are to pick them up from Reading next week then attempt to paint them white, then to find some low profile tyres! After that, I'll be saving for my coilovers then I'm going to slam her...very hard indeed :D

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good budget buy there mate 8-)8-) look forward to seeing them painted

Yeah i always thing they look a bit weird without them. The VTi is slightly taller than the Sport one i think too.

It is indeed i had a sport one on mine and knight confirmed it was slightly smaller (if for whatever reason you dont buy Simpo's spoiler and need one let me know i still have it)

Im not trying to steal the sale :lol::lol: (buy simpo's) just putting it out their

Bloody double post -_- And thanks, quite surprised it only received 2 bidders :S And I'm still not sure about the spoiler...I'm progressively thinking about vinyl wrapping the car black, slamming her then the new white alloys...but I don't know :( I'll probably get some inspiration tomorrow :D

Bloody double post -_- And thanks, quite surprised it only received 2 bidders :S And I'm still not sure about the spoiler...I'm progressively thinking about vinyl wrapping the car black, slamming her then the new white alloys...but I don't know :( I'll probably get some inspiration tomorrow :D

And the ultimate question, BMW Alpine White Paint from Halfords or the Gloss White paint they do...(Budget modding!)

toughy not sure maybe you could get sombody to photoshop them for you see what they look like in both ????

Cant remember who it was but someone on here is well handy with photoshop they have a post up about it

Failing to match up the rear wheel using both images posted in this thread...Looks good though :D

So, next on my purchase list for now will be some 3-in-1 Oil Heavy Duty Cleaner Degreaser, some sand paper, white primer, gloss white paint and a load of clear lacquer spray! Found a deal on eBay so that I can get pretty much a litre of paint, primer and lacquer for about £20ish and the Degreaser and sand paper shall be purchased from B&Q. I'll try document my progress once I get everything together :D