Aerodeck, Sorting handling

garymcc

B592F320-91EF-4E50-8F18-F2770E1F063B-12564-0000061706DC31E8.jpg

:shock:[smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Have you got a project thread, that is stunning [smitten.gif]

x2 gorgeous, fat 5s. [smitten.gif]

I think the springs that Naz (weetec) is selling are -40, so with the zs dampers should be -55 which is what mine is (also zs and eibach -40 springs) have a look at my thread to see it on 15's. :)

I can't assess the for sale section so is the setup he's selling -55? How much is he after for them? Thanks btw search my posts I've a thread up mate in the gallery

£200 notes mate, bargain. Pm him.

Will do! Are they a good setup??

Ask Nick (NIKH25) he lives with them :)

Not quite, I have Naz's old eibach's for the MB that he swapped out for the xpower ones but I would imagine they're very similar though. :)

They are a great set up, especially paired with the zs arb handles exceptionally well compared to standard, much faster turn in and next to no roll, however, they are quite stiff and on badly made roads can be a bit uncomfortable but I should imagine yours at the moment are the same. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm not running lowering springs, but, I have the mgzs shocks + rear arb. It feels amazing now I've sorted out the lower ball joint. Feels like a different car. Shame that Noodel-chap has stopped doing the fronts for the deck. Damn you noodels, damn ya ta hell! :D

Just seen this post..!!

:idea: ^^^ ITS NOT a charity forum 650rob expecting to do these for £0 and opened up a paypal dispute refund with the seller Tom just because i wanted £40 for moding and painting them. pfft.. :shock:

The story continues... :lol: