What Colour???  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour???

• Silver
    • Gold
    • Purple
    • Red
    • Blue

In the process of getting a BEAKS Tie-Bar but stuck on what colour to get? I'm thinking PURPLE! as the car is pirates black and would look mega cool, but not 100% sure :?

The colour choice's i have is in the photo below (Silver, Gold, Purple, Red and Blue)

BEAKSbars.jpg

Vote and say why you choose that colour :mrgreen:

Right bought Purple BEAKS tie bar ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1 £45 posted WACK11111WACK11111WACK11111

I shan't bother voting then. :P

Nice one though, I probably would've voted red tbh to match the engine bay trimmings but purple is a good second. :D

Right bought Purple BEAKS tie bar ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1 £45 posted WACK11111WACK11111WACK11111

Nice one though, I probably would've voted red tbh to match the engine bay trimmings but purple is a good second. :D

yeah red is the one i should of ad, but you only see the bar from the rear so i think i can get away with it, not going with the red theme :o

yeah red is the one i should of ad, but you only see the bar from the rear so i think i can get away with it, not going with the red theme :o

+ it will tie the the guages in nice! :mrgreen: