maxposer's mb6 update white dials fitted :( AND BROKEN

Maxposer

the mani was hitting the head as in first photo mate....there is bits of the block sticking out below where the old mani didnt hit...i suppose i could have put on a thicker gasket but wanted a tight fit

Looks good! But what a f**ker its blowing...  :roll: Suppose you haven't felt any gains due to having a hole in your mnot

not blowing at the mani mate blowing at the flange that the garage welded taking it back this week :)

• 4 weeks later...

I just read this whole thread and then realised this is the mb i see all the time parked beside the asda petrol station in Ards. I've stopped a few times to get out and have a look at her and have to say this car is f***king mint up close fair play mate she's some yoke. Also think you wer trying to sell your dc2 rims on gumtree the same time i was selling mine but your wer looking twice as much lol did you manage to shift them because every tube i had ringing me about mine wer idiots. 

lol hi gary yes mate you are right its sits in asda mate i work there :) havent sold the wheels mate cause ppl like you keep on putting them on lower than mine lol :) j/k mate ...thinking bout keepin them bud and gettin them done black :) next time you near me call in and we have a chat mate not to many mb owners over here buddy :) and yes mate had to take add down ppl wanting to swap the rims for phones etc N00bs lol

• 2 weeks later...

Put the dials in today F@@KIN NITEMARE :(

eklx.jpg
wn6e.jpg
s5eh.jpg

Look well in but in the process the spindle came out of the rev counter so it aint working nor is the fuel or the temp properly :( so sent them away today to get new motors fitted and re-calibrated ... though it would have been easy but the the needles were a nitemare to get off ..... so when i get dem back i will get the shiftlight fitted :)

• Like 1