Probs selling up.

matty1

Done my first mod today. Got some clear indicator lights off eBay for £9.50 off a rover, easy to fit and looks so much better than those orange things that were on the side of my car.

Next up is a custom induction kit and coilovers. Don't which one will be first cause I gotta do some spraying on the custom induction pipe but it's gonna look nice!

Done my first mod today. Got some clear indicator lights off eBay for £9.50 off a rover, easy to fit and looks so much better than those orange things that were on the side of my car.

Major improvement, that was my first mod too. :D

Il probs get the pics up at the weekend now, as I am picking up some full leather front seats tonight and fitting them to so won't have time tonight. But I was wondering, im gonna have 2 pretty good condition, I'd give them 8/10, half leather front seats. I'm not selling them, but there free if any one wants them? I don't know if I'm allowed to say this in here, so sorry mods if I've broken the rules. But yea there free, you just have to collect.

Any1 know what size and thread our wheel nuts are?? I'm looking for a nice blue or red set to go with my nice white rota grid wheels I just bought, hopefully getting them Thursday so wouldn't mind some new nuts too.

Any1 know what size and thread our wheel nuts are?? I'm looking for a nice blue or red set to go with my nice white rota grid wheels I just bought, hopefully getting them Thursday so wouldn't mind some new nuts too.

There M12x1.5 mate!!! ;)