Gaz's mb2 build

garyvtec

i found a good b18 with all the parts needed for a swap mate but its not fitting the engine thats the problem its the wiring of the loom thats putting me of. and tell me about it with the wheels fs just seems that gumtree is full pf chancers trying to get stuff for free

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I see, I didn't have to change the loom on me old car! I think if your doing a swap go h22 buddy! If you gotta do all that work then defo the h22. And as regards the wheels, stick them on eBay, some1 will have them, or try wheel whores!

Put some cheap tyres on the wheels get some matching part worns from your local tyre shop, you'll find your Gunna have to refurb them again after they're fitted (paint and laquer no matter how much laquer) are no substitute for a propper powder coat, I paid 150 for mine with two pretty new budget tyres and two say 50% worn potenzas on them. Also don't be forgetting you paid 100 for them with tyres, so either spend up on tyres and charge more or drop yOur price to reflect what they owe you minus the labour you put in :)

I think you need to edit the post with the prices in mate as it might seem like you're trying to sell them on here.

As for nobody buying them, you just have to be patient, Kryzs has just sold his and they've been up for months. :)

i used past tense words ie; paid and also left out the pound signs for that exact reason ;)

Sorry mate I didn't mean you, I was just posting the advice to Gary for this post:

hey guys havnt realy done much to the civic in a while other than the exhaust. an trying to sell my integra rims but it wpuld seem that gumtree is full of idiots offering me £50 when all i want for the wheels is £ 170 which i think is realy cheap concidering they sell for near £400 on ebay or do ypus think im asking too much even though theuve been refurbed

I'm sure you're not trying to sell them on here bud but needs an edit. :)

• 3 months later...

Right so its been ages since i've done an update mainly due to the fact that funds have been tight at the minute so i havn't realy done much apart from the past 2 weeks or so. So iv just done a few things such as new HID's, led side bulbs,               carbon wraped a few more bits n bobs, a couple of stickers that are most likely not too everyones taste but hey i like them lol. A new jvc cd/dvd head unit, new vibe black air 6x9s and components which sound great with the alpine type r sub. And a supersprint backbox complete with a DIY straight through from cat back :).  Oh and i passed mot thanks god 

Looking good there chap!

Thanks mate i got the exhaust last week and putnit on but it sounded the same as standard :/ so yesterday i removed the centre section and cut the silencer of and welded a straight pipe onto it. It sounds a bit more raspy now but not close to how loud id like it