Gaz's mb2 build

garyvtec

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

300 ok that's :mrgreen: the engine got to be worth that at least and to get it back on the road that day . I take it they have an mb6 waiting so they just take all mounts engine and gearbox ,ecu poss some wiring out and drop it into yours :?:

300 ok that's :mrgreen: the engine got to be worth that at least and to get it back on the road that day . I take it they have an mb6 waiting so they just take all mounts engine and gearbox ,ecu poss some wiring out and drop it into yours :?:

no mate i'm buing the engine,box,shafts,loom,and 4 branch mani of steveolkenivil. i need to get an ecu though.. all together the whole swaps costing me around a grand

:oops: yer should of read that slower :lol: that's ok so this is ago then :D

nope afraid not buddy. i took the car to type two honda today for a quote to fit the engine and its gonna skin me 1500 so f that for a game of cricket. trying to find cheap coilovers here now if anyone knows of any that will fit my mb2. the fella at type 2 nicknamed my car ronda hahaha i thought it was funny as hell conicidering shes part honda part rover lol

Arrr bummer so not £300 then . Swaps never work out cheap people who do bigmods like engines into lower models do out of love for the car and modding ;)

O and it's not a ronda it's Honda it's the rover that is part Honda

O and it's not a ronda it's Honda it's the rover that is part Honda

x2 [smash.gif] yep these peeps that think rover had the chassis first :evil: what happened when mg/rover folded mr honda and his techs were first into the factory to remove all THERE tooling....... ronda cheeky knob :lol::lol:

yeah thats why my turbo build is now on its second year and probs wonts be finished any time soon :cry: i got quoted one price that kept going up and up.....

yea i got quoted 300 from street racer but iv heard that the work isnt great and was told not to trust them and go to type two honda as he builds the best cars over here but he quoted 1500 i nearly fainted when he said it. so i think im gonna focus on getting it looking right now and then do a swap when the bank alows it :( im gutted. selling my itr wheels aswell so i can get a set of rotas instead. and still trying to find cheap ebay coilovers but no joy as of yet

Yer my build cost is big ;) and you can get done as me and rob ( kyekye) no to are cost and big cost it was tob :twisted:

Must say £ 300 for the whole swap engine , box , wire loom and ecu fit and all the aux ect done and drive out the same day mmmmmmmmmmm that's some going and 8hours for a work day that's less than £50 an hour for a big job