Gaz's mb2 build

garyvtec

Nice pipework and ae86!

Nice pipework and ae86!

Nice pipework and ae86!

Nice pipework and ae86

Thanks mate i didn't see the point in spending money on a pipe when you have a grinder and welder and some scrap pipe lying about. The twincam in the pic was mine 3 years ago but along came the kids so new baby forced a reluctant sale lol i got £6000 for it anyway so it wasnt too bad. But i want her back

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the purpose of that drum in the center pipe? Also how hard is to fit the center pipe?

That's a nice job you have done there :)

I think your talking about the silencer and it does what it says it makes the exhaust more restricted a quiet lol. The centre pipe  is easy to fit mate are you getting a straight pipe aswel?

I think your talking about the silencer and it does what it says it makes the exhaust more restricted a quiet lol. The centre pipe  is easy to fit mate are you getting a straight pipe aswel?

I have got a standard centre section pipe. Might get a stainless steel backbox at some point but all standard atm :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so last week i thought id give the car a quick wash.  But i got carried away and ended up fully claying, compounding and waxing the whole bloody thing haha. Its so clean atm but that stupid dent on the back right quarter panel is p**sing me of so much :/

Then last night i was a bit drunk and standing at the front door having a smoke and looking at the mb sitting in the drive I started pondering what all mods i would like. Looking at the front i thought all it needs is lowered with some nice rims and fog lights. So with the beer in me i was like F**K it i'm gonna make some fogs now lol. I didnt care if the worked or not as i just like the look of them on the car. So i set about finding crap in the cupboard to do a full on drunken diy job. So heres what i ended up doing

IMG_00000288_zpsf7086beb.jpg

IMG_00000289_zps65773529.jpg

IMG_00000292_zps0a5a84e7.jpg

IMG_00000294_zpsa50712de.jpg

IMG_00000295_zps45f4f75a.jpg

I think it turned out realy well lol. Just glad my mate talked me out of taking the grinder too my springs ;)

Nice one, little touches make a difference, even if they don't work. :)

So when you were stood outside drunk, what on earth did you think was going on with the pink fairy castle across the way?? :lol: