MB2 Project

arceexx

Hi, I'm a new member here! I just want to share my MB2 Project :D

I'm RC(Robert Christian) btw, I'm 21, Filipino & I'm from Luton, UK [smash.gif]

This is my stock MB2 :lol:

Sport.jpg

First off I asked my mate to build me some 2x12" Sub Woofer and here it is Spend like £450 for the equipment(wiring, sub, wood, carpet, etc) exclude Labour.

Sub.jpg

SubNight.jpg

Some cheeky Gear Knob

GearKnob.jpg

and then I bought some Ripspeed 17" Alloy, it looks great but its s**t! (Heavy as hell so I don't recommend it!)

NotLowered.jpg

after that I bought some PI Springs & Sports Adjustable Shock and I asked my mate to do it for me for £120 overall.

Lowering.jpg

Here is the lowered view :lol:

Lowered.jpg

I also bought a Sebring Back box (Not so loud) but sounds good which is perfect for a long drive.

Sebring.jpg

and then bought some cheap Induction Kit from ebay which it does the job LOL :lol:

AirFilter.jpg

and I fit some 4-2-1 Aftermarket Exhaust Manifold

Manifold.jpg

and this is my Engine Bay Looks (needs cleaning lool) ;)

EngineBay.jpg

and I sold my Ripspeed Alloy Wheels and bought this Powdercoated Enkei (very lightweight)

Enkei.jpg

and some D1 Specs from Ebay (lightweight bolts but color fades after a few months!)

D1Spec.jpg

Here's some view of my car

Side.jpg

Top.jpg

I also bought a Vti Lip for my Sport. (Fitted & Painted)

VtiLip.jpg

BlackLip.jpg

PaintLip-1.jpg

Lip.jpg

I also painted my strips because I was bored LOL :lol:

Paint1.jpg

strips.jpg

sides4.jpg

Paint.jpg

and I bought a powerflow exhaust system from " jimbob738 " which sounds perfectly amazing! It goes brooommm to @4000rpm BWOOOOAHHH :o:o:o

Powerflow.jpg

and Here is my recent picture of my little runner ;)

sideview.jpg

Sporty.jpg

Topside.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy looking at it :) Thanks! hehe

Update 08/03/13

My De cat just arrived, just waiting for the sun to come one to get it fitted :lol:

decat.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks :] so far I'm planning to get a custom grill but I cant find one to fit my mb. I can only find ek grills on ebay -_-

Yer they do not do them you have to mod it yourself that's what we have all done :D:lol:

Great start mate, the white wheels are a major improvement over the ripspeed ones. :D

B16 will fit but could be quite expensive depending on how much you can pick the engine up for and how much work you can do yourself.

Haha! I was lack of info about wheels back then that's why I got em on and started researching and found out ripspeed was s**t lool

I'm trying to budget like £600 for the engine and I don't know anything about conversion so I'm gonna let my mate do the job. So yeah, I'm trying to get more info about conversion. I'm still a noob about this :