New cars are shit

james

Agree ?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Agree ?

• yes
    • no

can't say yes and no, it depend's on what it is, basic diesel astra is shit, so give me a mk3 with a 1.7tds in it over any of these modern dpf fitted thing's don't get me wrong their quick give good mpg but still it hasn't any soul/feel

it's the same as the ek9 vs a vxr corsa, a vxr corsa will produce 180 from straight start up, where as the ek9, you've got a wake and warm the beast up an then when the car is happy it will then let you give it the bean's..

and then there is the best of the best. an amg 63 merc, one of the best sound's on this earth from a standard car..

couldnt agree more i hate the look of most of the new cars and way more to go wrong and harder to sort out yourself as you need a certain computer to plug it in to etc dont think i'd buy a newer car than my mb2 tbh

prob get lynched for saying this but i'd take a new car over my 12 year old deck anyday of the week! pretty sure if anyone could afford to buy/run a new motor they would! give me an BMW E90 tourer all day long, or even a tdi Passat estate...... actually pretty much any new deisel estate!

prob get lynched for saying this but i'd take a new car over my 12 year old deck anyday of the week! pretty sure if anyone could afford to buy/run a new motor they would! give me an BMW E90 tourer all day long, or even a tdi Passat estate...... actually pretty much any new deisel estate!

Oh dear! Flame him! :lol:

69474comic_storystory_full-1556465..jpg

E90 335d = 281bhp, 428lb-ft, 0-60 5.9 secs, 42 mpg vs 10+ year old civic, if i could afford one i know what i'd be driving! anyone that says otherwise is either a liar or mad! FACT! :lol:

E90 335d = 281bhp, 428lb-ft, 0-60 5.9 secs, 42 mpg vs 10+ year old civic, if i could afford one i know what i'd be driving! anyone that says otherwise is either a liar or mad! FACT! :lol:

Each to their own, probably have the Bi-Turbo Derv Audi do! WACK11111