gary's mc2 build (new wheels page 6)

gary1mc

Do it buy them

sorely tempted to just throw them on the brand new shiny credit card and deal with the sh!t off the wife later :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Although, there are some stunning Rotas Krzys took off of his M for sale! :D

rulez.gif1 unfortunately i cannot buy or sell as yet tom nowhere near enough posts banghead.gif1

Decisions decisions 10/40 Castrol mag or millers oil ? Millers about 45 quid delivered The castrol is free though its in 500 litre barrels in my work ;)

Thats a no brainer, isn't it.

I run 5w40 Motul 'cause it's JDM yo! ;)

Just find the castrol leaves a little top end tick :!: don't know if its my imagination or not but I'm sure it done the same on my old mb6 or maybe my ears need tested :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

ok so had the car on the 4 poster today checking the 4 wheel alignment and :shock::shock: found the os trailing arm bush is split to hell :!::!::!: so guess thats the next thing i need to order . phoned the guy who tested the car to ask why he never failed / advised it during the mot his answer " in my opinion at time of test it was ok " so basically fu*k off. last time ill be using him then :!: ill get some pics up tomorrow if i can because [postpics.gif]:lol::lol:

Absolutely raging trying all day to get my car on the ramp in work BUT would you believe customers apparently get first dibs with their French surrender monkey Italian rubbish and just general sheds that wouldn't look out of place in B&Q :x so my sick limping little mc must wait a little longer for some more tlc . Fingers crossed quiet day tomorrow more ramp time for me [smash.gif]

just a little up date no major work just the SRS light came on yesterday for no apparent reason :? so put up a wee help message in the general chat section and got an answer pretty quick so tried it today and IT WORKED :D big thanks to paul ( knight ) [smitten.gif]:!: if carlsberg made honda clubs :!: