gary's mc2 build (new wheels page 6)

gary1mc

ok just booked my deck into RMS in prestwick for march 25th for its custom exhaust :D . absolutely cant wait poor things been farting along for nearly a week now :oops: and the metals so thin it wont take a weld just blowing through :( so just need to wait a week and a bit now and she should be sounding sweet [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

:x:x:x things cant get any worse i hope :!::!: just went out in the deck must have got about 1/2 mile from the house and the exhaust (which was already blowing from the center) decides to start bawling from the front somewhere AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG :evil::evil: this must be the unluckiest car i've ever owned i hope to god its not the cat but ill need to wait till tomorrow and get on the ramp at work to find out.

so i get to work this morning with the poor wee deck shouting all the way and found this IMAG0029_zps71fa0360.jpg?t=1363541903 the flange completely rusted/sheered off the center th_IMAG0031_zps9e2bf411.jpg?t=1363541880:x not to worry new stainless going on week monday so a little link pipe and a few tac welds [smash.gif]th_IMAG0032_zpsbc2da23a.jpg?t=1363541866 and it should bee good for a week fingers crossed