gary's mc2 build (new wheels page 6)

gary1mc

the things you gotta do to mod your car :lol::lol::lol:

My general policy is that if she can see it, I tell her, if she can't, I don't!

:lol: sounds about rite :lol: problem is she gets the credit card statement :roll: gotta tell her something :lol::lol:

had some work planned for the deck today [smash.gif]:D but now has to go on the back burner as the wifes Italian piece of crap broke down this morning :roll: (I HATE FIAT)so off to dingbro to get a head gasket and a timing belt that should keep me occupied for a couple of hours [smash.gif][smash.gif] maybe get some time later to spend on my own car hopefully

Trade it in! :D

think we will mate got it sorted but its just on thing after another :x gonna try and talk her into a honda of some sort but she doesn't want a M :o:shock::? so maybe need to be an EU or similar

Trade it in! :D

think we will mate got it sorted but its just on thing after another :x gonna try and talk her into a honda of some sort but she doesn't want a M :o:shock::? so maybe need to be an EU or similar

I've had a couple of Mazda 323's, much more girl friendly :)

had one a while back she hated it :lol: i think she intentionally goes for crap cars just to p**s me off :lol:

ordered a couple of goodies last night and just got conformation they have been dispatched ecstatic.gif1 so hopefully should arrive at my work tomorrow or thursday :D8-) pics will follow probably quite a lot :lol: