gary's mc2 build (new wheels page 6)

gary1mc

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah exhaust on today the guy gave me a bung for the tail pipe (straight in the boot with that) bring on the noise :twisted: the wee deck is like a whole different animal and just like McDonalds DO DO DO DO DO IM LOVIN IT :lol::twisted:

exhaust vids and pics to come guys its just these "private roads" are very busy round my way :lol::lol::lol: has anyone used the extended buddyclub ball joints ? are they any good :?

exhaust vids and pics to come guys its just these "private roads" are very busy round my way :lol::lol::lol: has anyone used the extended buddyclub ball joints ? are they any good :?

http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=11676, i think this lad has them on his DB8R... still looking good, as for the fiat, we all know what that mean's. fix it again tommorow.... [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]

some new bits hopefully in the next week or so ecstatic.gif1 still gotta get some pics of the new exhaust im gonna try and get a vid up tomorrow as its easter weekend the "private road" ;);) should be quiet :D

can anyone tell me wtf i broke off my car th_IMAG0061_zps71d16aa7.jpg?t=1364665756

was doing the fuel filter and mu sleeve caught something here on the top of the inlet and broke it off :?: car still runs fine so dont think its too important but it should be there

also how do you upload video from photobucket i can do pics ok but the video wont :?

Can not see what you broke from the pic :roll: For vid on photobucket copy the URL link and paste that in then we can click on it and it will take us to your photobucket to see vid :D