gary's mc2 build (new wheels page 6)

gary1mc

Looks a good exhaust on the exhaust mate, you will need to get a mate to record you on a drive-by to see what it sounds like on the outside :D

thanx mate . it sounds wicked on the inside god knows what everyone i pass hears :twisted::lol::lol:

No worries man it defo does sound nice from the inside. Whats the place like where you got it done? I got my centre section custom made and mated to a toyosports can by CAS in shotts. Went for a tiny silencer box so she roars lol. Always keen to try other places and have heard a few things about the place in prestwick, RMS or something?

No worries man it defo does sound nice from the inside. Whats the place like where you got it done? I got my centre section custom made and mated to a toyosports can by CAS in shotts. Went for a tiny silencer box so she roars lol. Always keen to try other places and have heard a few things about the place in prestwick, RMS or something?

thats who did mine RMS engineering prestwick its not far from the airport mate

new induction kit arrived and fitted today :D my god shes a whole different animal now vtec change over is a lot more pronounced and when the iab's open :twisted::twisted::twisted: the noisy pedal just got a lot louder :D:D:D

new induction kit arrived and fitted today :D my god shes a whole different animal now vtec change over is a lot more pronounced and when the iab's open :twisted::twisted::twisted: the noisy pedal just got a lot louder :D:D:D

If it wasn't for the noise I would save soo much fuel!

RMS any good? Been contemplating a new rear box for a while but unsure if i wana go custom or buy a kakimoto from a DC2 :D

well happy with the result from RMS mate too a bit of time but worth every penny

ok so got some paint and things yesterday . im going to try my hand at some painting i have never done any before so any tips would be appreciated . also its just laquer peel on some parts does it need painted again or can i just re laquer ?

So paint work on hold then pulls the car out the drive this morning goes to take off and BANG ns shaft has snapped in two :lol: looks like ill be getting dirty tonight :lol::lol: