Aftermarket foglamps..

burbleboy

As we all know the most common problem with these cars is foglamps breaking, water ingress etc.

My foglamp was inop and as usual the x4 screws that hold it together were solid. After spraying loose all on them and left them, i decided to try an inpact screwdriver....and the glass broke and fell out smashing everywhere as it was already cracked! After i stopped laughing i decided that maybe aftermarket lamps were the way to go. There are a host of ebay sellers breaking cars and the chances of getting half decent ones are slim!

Has anyone off here fitted aftermarket fogs / lights in the same area as the fogs?

I would like to replace the OEM ones with ones that are easier to maintain!

Regards

Alastair

because of there size/shape they are hard to replace i went the other way and used a fog that filled all of the recess(well near enough)

newwheelspart2055.jpg

these are ring think i went for 125mm by 85mm i got them from halfords

I love your wheels! Well smart! ;)

I would probably stick to round ones. :)

I bought these and going to try them. Can't complain as less than a tenner! WACK11111

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... ink:top:en

They are the same diameter (6cm) as the factory ones and the brackets look as if they can be modded.... if need be. [smash.gif]

I will do a full picture report on them with fitting descriptions as it will help fellow civic5 members if...sorry...WHEN their foglamps smash!

cheers buddy ;)

the prob you have there is it doesnt look like the glass has been strengthened think in the cold weather and a hot bulb they will crack/shatter very quickly.....

thats the only reason i went with the ring micro line they are brittish made so should fair a little better than imported stuff