Anyone ever considered.....

Krzys

Remember, new cars make no financial sense ever. have you looked at what it'll be worth at the end?

a touch over 50p no boubt. especially with a weak badge. [smash.gif]

I know, I'd rather buy one "nearly new" but they're aren't hardly any yet but perhaps when I am in the market the buy there will be! Plus I might test drive one and decide it's horrid yet! [smash.gif]:lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, new cars make no financial sense ever. have you looked at what it'll be worth at the end?

a touch over 50p no boubt. especially with a weak badge. [smash.gif]

I know, I'd rather buy one "nearly new" but they're aren't hardly any yet but perhaps when I am in the market the buy there will be! Plus I might test drive one and decide it's horrid yet! [smash.gif]:lol:

Ex-demo's make the best buys, if you can find one with high miles for it's age but they get snapped up by traders pretty quick.

Potential new contender for the daily!

SEAT Leon FR+ 2.0TDi CR - FINISHED IN BLACK METALLIC WITH BLACK CLOTH INTERIOR.

HighResImage.aspx?DefaultImage=seat&Id=602723554&UC=2&View=1

HighResImage.aspx?DefaultImage=seat&Id=602723554&UC=2&View=3

HighResImage.aspx?DefaultImage=seat&Id=602723554&UC=2&View=6

HighResImage.aspx?DefaultImage=seat&Id=602723554&UC=2&View=10

Transmission

Manual

Year

MAR 2012

Fuel

Diesel

Mileage

12,350 *

Price

£15,495

Seriously considering this!

sick-smileys-1050.gif]:shock:[ghey.gif1]angrymod.gif1banghead.gif1

rlol.gif1

I know you're not a VAG fan, but just think, it would be 2nd fiddle to an EK9!! Enduring harsh weather whilst the Honda ( [smitten.gif] ) sits snug laughing at it! :lol:

sick-smileys-1050.gif]:shock:[ghey.gif1]angrymod.gif1banghead.gif1

rlol.gif1

I know you're not a VAG fan, but just think, it would be 2nd fiddle to an EK9!! Enduring harsh weather whilst the Honda ( [smitten.gif] ) sits snug laughing at it! :lol:

It wouldn't be first choice for all that cash, you'd be blowing so much on the repayments that you wouldn't be able to spash the readys on the EK9.

Why not go down the shed route for a second car/daily?

I feel like I'm on the shed route already at the minute, it's all well and good buying a car cheap but repairing them isn't worth the cost!

It's also worth mentioning that dispite my commute to work only being 2.5 or 5 miles each way, I still managed to rack up no less than 12,000 a year! :lol:

So needs to be reliable for all the miles I do! 8-)

2.5 miles each way, and you are driving! I walk a little over 1.6 miles each way and its easy.

I was until recently when I started walking! The biggest obsticle is the massive hill between my house and work! :lol:

One thing I am realising is there's a lot of money to be saved by walking! Even in the snow etc it's not as cold as you think! [smash.gif]WACK111118-)

I test drove that very Leon pictured above on Friday, I was so close to buying it there and then minus the fact I had no money for the deposit :lol:

Can't find much in the way of pictures to show you other than this, which is only a small part of it!

Breckhill_Road_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1144681.jpg

But go on Google street view and have a gander!

Look up "Breckhill Road, Nottingham" and start at the Thackeray's Lane end which is the bottom of the hill!

It's probably not too bad once you get used to it but it's going to be a mare the first time I do it tomorrow! Luckily I'll only have to get up it to get home :lol: