Anyone ever considered.....

Krzys

I got a plan mate buy honda and the k sick-smileys-1050.gif] a and leave the honda and the keys with me

I will look after it for you

safe_image_zps6808dcb3.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good idea that, did I mention I have a garage you can keep it in. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: your further away from him than me (stop trying to steal my fun) :lol::lol:

Do you reckon he will go for either of our offers with the picture i put up :shock::shock:

:lol: Yeah he should definitely let me look after it as you will just wreck it whereas I will just move it outside to polish it occasionally, promise. ;):mrgreen:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one of these as a rental a few weeks ago. I was very impressed, it was a 1.6 derv i think not huge power but enough really. It was a middle of the range one, all electrics BT stereo, car connection, Aux in etc. It drove well too i thought. LEDs under the electric folder mirrors too :D

Yeah there's two versions of the 1.6 Derv, I'm looking at the 122bhp one would I hope will be nippy! In "4 Tech" spec with all the toys to keep me entertained!

Either that or I go second hand with a Leon FR TDi but I've had two Leon's before, then again I wouldn't need finance for one! :lol:

I am an awkward sod! [smash.gif]

Is that it Mr Brown!? :lol:

Not worth it if she's still on the clock! :lol:

Oh sorry mate i was not really trying bit of a sunday drive beside NIKH25 made a much better offer saying he will polish it i had not budgeted for time to look after it for you so i will have to withdraw my offer :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kia mate please they come with a 7 year warranty for a reason (pssssss.......coz they bloody need one) pile of utter cack.

stop messing around and get back into the Honda crew or even another jap car.

Is that it Mr Brown!? :lol:

Not worth it if she's still on the clock! :lol:

Oh sorry mate i was not really trying bit of a sunday drive beside NIKH25 made a much better offer saying he will polish it i had not budgeted for time to look after it for you so i will have to withdraw my offer :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah man! :lol:

I was going to buy her a hat and everything! :lol:[smash.gif]

....a KIA Cee'd!? [smash.gif]

For some reason...and I blame this entirely on Clarkson....ever since he reviewed it I keep finding myself looking more and more at these!!! WACK11111

kia-ceed-2012-front-geneva.jpg

I know it's not A Honda....or even Japanese but I'm quite drawn towards this! Cheap to run, doesn't look terrible and if you go for the "4 Tech" you get all the toys you could want as standard!

Then you've got the 7 year/100,000mile warranty too!

B1tch loads of MPGs in the Derv version....

Only problem would be needing to get it on the "Never ever" :lol:

My current plan is, once Le Mans is done and a bit of money is saved up from selling various organs and limbs is to buy a new daily, then sell what's left of my body towards a weekend/track toy!!! 8-)

I know a cheap daily would be okay but I really need one that would last and I need to try and keep a car longer than 5 minutes! :lol:

Two would probably achieve this, one for comfort and one for going mad! :lol:

i'd have one at the drop of a hat!! MPG and 7 year/100,000 mile warranty to me thats the 2 things that i would want in a car!!! i must be getting old!!! :lol:

tbh, i quite like the kia cee'd, it's certianly the underdog of that bit of the car market, but wait a couple of year's and there is going to be very cheap top of the range estate's gonna be going cheap, as the RAF are using them as a pool car's (talking 1000s here), to replace the mk5 astra, they had been wanting the cee'd since it came out, but kia kept saying yes you can have it but not with the 100K/7yr warranty, but eventually they got them with the warranty aswell.

the other reason was the price, the kia cee'd estate 4 (near top spec) with a 1.6 crdi engine is about 21K and a astra tourer es (bottom spec) with a 1.7 cdti is about 21k as well, make's sence, but with the old astra's they were the life model, so very basic....

if i was in the market for a diesel estate, i think the kia cee'd estate would be top of the list.

i'd have one at the drop of a hat!! MPG and 7 year/100,000 mile warranty to me thats the 2 things that i would want in a car!!! i must be getting old!!! :lol:

I'm just getting fed up of the second hand market, two cars consecutively have gone wrong within the first month of purchase! I'm having a bad spell and when I need my car all week it's a nuisance to have it sat around broken! :lol:

At least with a new one if it were to go wrong it'll all be covered and I'd end up with a car to still get around in!

tbh, i quite like the kia cee'd, it's certianly the underdog of that bit of the car market, but wait a couple of year's and there is going to be very cheap top of the range estate's gonna be going cheap, as the RAF are using them as a pool car's (talking 1000s here), to replace the mk5 astra, they had been wanting the cee'd since it came out, but kia kept saying yes you can have it but not with the 100K/7yr warranty, but eventually they got them with the warranty aswell.

the other reason was the price, the kia cee'd estate 4 (near top spec) with a 1.6 crdi engine is about 21K and a astra tourer es (bottom spec) with a 1.7 cdti is about 21k as well, make's sence, but with the old astra's they were the life model, so very basic....

if i was in the market for a diesel estate, i think the kia cee'd estate would be top of the list.

Yeah, you get a lot more for your money from KIA, my mate has a RIO on a 60 plate and to be honest I can't fault it, even the 1.5 CRDi is pokey and when we went out on a run it surprised me how well it went, I mean it's no 1000bhp Veyron but considering what you would expect from a small car with a small engine it was mint!

I figure if I get a Cee'd, with all the toys that in my opinion looks decent (Probably same as in the picture in the first post!) I wouldn't be a shamed to look at it on my driveway or tell my petrol head friends that's my car! Plus if all goes to plan and I manage to get the EK9 as well I'll have the best of both worlds!! :D8-)

Have you been to drive one yet?

Not yet, but I'm planning to raid one of the dealerships hopefully Friday if they aren't all slacking off! :lol:

Though I expect they'll be in with bank holiday offers and what not!

Still I can't really look to buy until probably next year realistically...might get an ex-demo or year old second hand bargain then! Depends how quickly I can get a decent deposit together and what payment options will be like! :idea: