Williams MB2! Sound system purchased. Status error stuff on. 8/9/13

W_Williamson

That list looks nice...Worth spending that money as the outcome makes you feel so happy :)

That's it mate, but the price is most probably going to go up, because the price for the paintwork is only for one can of spray paint, sandpaper and some laquer!

Seen some wheels I like, what do you guys think?

ubjiq.jpg

208wt3k.jpg

£140 Ono, just text the guy to see if he still has them. Only thing is, I won't be able to get them till the 10th of next month, so here's hoping he still has them and is willing to keep them!

I know they're not on the list, main reason because I want to bothered about running the stock wheels with trims for the time being, but they guy still has them, 4 tyres on them with 6mm tread on the tyres. So for £140 I thought they might as well go on the list! Haha thinking about refurbing them to black if he still has them on the 10th! And I know the total will go up, I can't seem to control myself when it comes to the car. I know I have some money coming and I've spent most of it before I've even got it!