Project standard

civicturbo79

Yes lads im not going anywere , mb or not . i love my car to bits and when it comes down to it i do not know if i will be able to let her go . So we will wait and see what happens over the next few months. Rich.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the stuff has gone i have made £3800 ish so far from my mods and the vti-s i broke after i had the engine and parts i needed to put mine back to standard . i will have put about £500 back into the car on mods and painting the front end . i have about £500 of stuff left if i get what i want for it that is . so total about £4500 in parts and £2500 for the car £7000 total and i would have never got that for the car .Rich.

Does an N/A vti car feel slow now :mrgreen:

did your brother take the coilovers or are you still selling them for £250?

P.s.

:oops: I didn't listen to you last time, I bought another manifold gasket that the company said would seal better than the Honda one. They lied. just ordered a proper Honda one £46, thieves!! :oops:

Buy cheap, buy twice

Does an N/A vti car feel slow now :mrgreen:

did your brother take the coilovers or are you still selling them for £250?

P.s.

:oops: I didn't listen to you last time, I bought another manifold gasket that the company said would seal better than the Honda one. They lied. just ordered a proper Honda one £46, thieves!! :oops:

Buy cheap, buy twice

The car does feel slow now :D i raced a m3 earlier today well tried to its not the same with out a turbo needless to say i got owned . :D

No im keeping the coilovers on the car for the time being .

I said about the gasket , they are silly money when ever i go to the honda parts department i feel like i have had my pants pulled down :shock: Rich.

He is broke mate you know what its like young lad girlfriend and a baby . he has done all he will be doing to his i think . Rich.

Such is life im afraid , still the kids wont be at home forever ! lol or at least i hope mine wont they cost me a fortune and im well down the pecking order in my house , come to think about it the dog is higher than me lol :lol:

I have 2 boys 13 and 11 they live with there mum but they are only 5 mins down the road i have them every other night and every other weekend so i see them loads . They cost me enough and i only have them 50% of the time . But they do get 2 b'days and xmas's so its not all bad .

My bro's baby is only 6 months old so he has a long way to go before he moves out . Rich.

Archived