Project standard

civicturbo79

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair play mate, thats a lot of work in a short amount of time!! Hat of to ya bud! ;)

hehe...exactly what I thought...lot of work in a very short time...I would love if my honda dealer garage worked at your pace mate...let alone my own projects ;o]

would love to have a garage full of tools at my disposal...in my house I will def invest in some hydraulic jacks and work the easy stuff on my cars myself, just for the satisfaction of working on my car...for now I don't even have a garage....only boot full of cleaning products and tools (with occasional spares from my crashed blue vti)

• 2 weeks later...

The garage is rented from a friend for my on the side work , i work for a Ford main dealer in there accident repair centre . Once all the mods have gone ,ill think about selling the car . i want a supra tt manual , but i do not have the money for that at the min , so im thinking of going for a civic type r ep3 . Rich.

Nice one mate , i used to work in bodyshop about 5 years ago and miss being able to do all my little bits on the side , just breaks my heart to have to pay someone to do things you can easily do yourself. I was always fussy as well so when people do things for you , you just cant help but to find fault :oops:

Keep up the good work mate and hope all your goodies sell ( have u listed it in the for sale section on here ? i cant see it .) It's a shame you decided to finish with this awesome project.

Bloody hell! thats a mamoth amount of work done in a hell of a short time! Well done Rich you and your bros work mega fast mate! well impressed! Sorry to see this happening to her, but so glad you didnt decide to just break for parts and scrap the shell. She was way to good for that! least this way, she gets to live on and go to stage three of her life ;)

I did not want to scrap the car that would have broken me i think ,like you say this way at least i still have the car . i like to get thing done fast , hate having things it bits for weeks . Rich.

Archived