Car of the Month May 2013 - Winner Is matty1!!!

Re-Vote!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Re-Vote!

• matty1
    • Knight

Ok this has never happened before! :shock:

There's no point going to another re-vote as proberly end up a tie again,,, :roll:

So,,,,, if its ok with matty1 (matthew) & everyone else inc admin! i like to step down and give car of the month to matty1 as only one car can have the title ;)

Think this will be the fairest way of doing things!

Wish we could have both cars car of the month mate. I think we both deserve it! Your a decent guy for stepping down, wish you didn't cause it makes me look bad, you know what I mean and it kinda feels like I haven't really won it properly. BUT, I'm not gonna complain, thanks very much Paul, much appreciated, your a decent bloke, you car is one of favs! Thanks again Paul and I think I owe you a pint or 2 :D

thanks everyone for all the votes and thankyou Paul :D

No worrys mate! its all good! thanks for the nice comments too 8-)8-)8-)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very decent of you Paul. What a guy!

x2, very nice of you mate, as Matty said, it's a shame you couldn't both win both lovely cars in different ways. Congratulations Matty, Paul, there's always next month. :D

Cheers mate! 8-)

congrats matty, and knight your a top fella stepping aside like that nice guys finish last (because they choose to finish last ;) )

1"£££$££"!!

You wouldn't have had this problem Paul if you had bid for my vote :lol:

A big well done to Matt and very sportsman like of you Paul, more people should follow your example! 8-)

Next months COTM should be good if this is anything to go by! 8-)

You wouldn't have had this problem Paul if you had bid for my vote :lol:

A big well done to Matt and very sportsman like of you Paul, more people should follow your example! 8-)

Next months COTM should be good if this is anything to go by! 8-)

Thanks mate! [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

LOL missed all this as i was away prior to japfest not been back long, Very magnanimous of you Paul and a very worthy competitorto stand down to

What a great COTM this was and congratulations to our well deserved winner love your car mate and im glad she won [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Can not wait for next months now to see who wins although im guessing a certain gentlemen may get a few votes if his car is entered for being such a good sport