Rays Civic, SOLD!

Guest raymondo

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raymondo
I like it mate, the ATS suit it quiet well actually!

Langhill Ave aye, im suprise they are still on your car ;)

Yeah slapped them on and just looked prteey damm good!!

how you know im on langhill avenue?? the car wont get touched round here, luckily im a local boy!

Oh and car is now on ebay, ive purchased the bora

Guest raymondo

ah right haha

yeah i was going too keep it mate, just to one side for just incase's.

but just id rather it go to somone who will enjoy it as much as i have, a car like this needs to be driven not hid away

:shock: Wow those wheels look beast on your Civic! I am glad to see another MB3 owner appreciate the power on these little 1.5's. They are even more rapid if you fit a short ratio gearbox on like mine ;) How much did you lower her?

Oh and welcome to Civic5... :D

Guest raymondo

yea i may post a little pic up when its done mate, gotta carry out a bit of mechanical work on it monday then fit my coilovers and my freshly refurbed wheels, then give it a propper clean!

And thanks mate ive had the wheels for adges used to have them on my mk2 golf, then when i found out the civic is 4x100 i thought its just got to be done!

the coilovers are wound down so theres 2cm from the bottom to the adjuster ring, to be fair for these roads it is a bit low, i am used to driving low cars but this one likes to scrape on near enougth every little bump! 15 inch wheels dont help!

Nice! :D I'm looking to lower my car 40mm on 15's as there's a huge arch gap which is annoying to look at :lol: I just saw your Civic on Ebay. I didn't realize your selling it until I saw the above comments. Good luck mate ;)

Guest raymondo

cheers mate, shame to sale it but it isnt going to be much use when the other car is on the road, dont wanna just leave it to gather dust!

the car is lowerd around 65mm 70mm if thats any use to you