looking to the dutch...

philgor

I didn't think that was legal? I think it's dangerous though!

All BMW drivers don't indicate, my brother is a prime example! When he drives his Golf he does, when he's using the X5, he doesn't! :lol:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32794712.jpg

I indicate in the bm but i know why most dont, the indicators are a pain an more so than often dont cancel themselves so you click the stalk up or down to cancel it and off it goes indicating the other way!!! WACK11111

:lol:

yes, I think there is a big label issue, like for example we think ALL BMW drivers are d**k and don't know how to indicate.

Not all cyclists are dilberately there to get in your way and I for one have NEVER jumped a red light :shock:

Did you know you are legally allowed to ride two a breast on a road too? :idea:

neither! i hate seeing cyclists jumping the lights!!

They are supposed to be cycle lanes as it is part of the sustrans south coast route, don't know if you noticed but everybody has off road parking down there too. [smash.gif]

My last point is cyclists here seem to think they are owed something given they don't contribute to the road network.....then again paying road tax doesn't seem to have the desired effect either but that's another rant! :lol:

What makes you think that cyclists don't contribute to the road network? Do you think that everyone that cycles can't drive? :roll:

It seems that you think you own the road because you pay road tax.

I pay road tax on 2 motor vehicles. I also have cycling insurance so if I ever damage any vehicles I'm covered. What more do I need to use the road for cycling?

I am one of those cyclists that will p**s you off. I don't use cycle paths due to the vast majority of people not paying attention to the fact that they're on a shared path. Pedestrians wander across paths or just walk down the middle. I agree with all of Tom's comments about not using cycle paths.

I am one of those cyclists that will p**s you off. I don't use cycle paths due to the vast majority of people not paying attention to the fact that they're on a shared path. Pedestrians wander across paths or just walk down the middle. I agree with all of Tom's comments about not using cycle paths.

And the counter to this point is the "shared" path I use splits off into two parts, one specifically for pedestrians only which nearly all the cyclists seem to use and the cycle only side which looks deserted for no real reason. The only difference being is the subway to cross the ring road is on the pedestrian side, to which the cyclists entrance to is via the cycle path :roll:[smash.gif]