thinking about turbo

gary1mc

guys im toying with the idea of boosting my deck (b18 c4) has anyone got any idea what the cost would be roughly for

improving bottom end

redoing head

what ecu?

intake/injectors/fuel pump

anything else i might need

i will probably do all the mechanical stuff myself just dont know what to use as i have never done a conversion .

any and all advice will be taken on board and appreciated :)

Mmmm this all depends on how far and what you want from it but I would say it's not in the 100s. Its 1000s

Well add turbo ,mani,clutch ,inter cooler, and. You want to do the bottom end and head forge the internals ,ecu, mapping, bigger injectors ,fuel pump, fuel reg, just a quick list more prob so let's say 3000 +

Mmmm this all depends on how far and what you want from it but I would say it's not in the 100s. Its 1000s

Well add turbo ,mani,clutch ,inter cooler, and. You want to do the bottom end and head forge the internals ,ecu, mapping, bigger injectors ,fuel pump, fuel reg, just a quick list more prob so let's say 3000 +

dont know if i want or need to forge it do i ?

i might be on to a seized engine so i could do a rebuild from the bottom up as and when funds allow but thats only if i get the engine heres hoping

i do want it as my daily I've been looking about a different setups and there are a few running standard bottom end but as you say they are not 100% reliable so im looking at what i would need to do to make it safe long term