The '88 Accord! Now in hibernation.

Krzys

Just as I pulled up at home after work the delivery guy was at the door, it's finally here and surprise surprise it's bloody Yodel, bunch of cowboys! They've had it since the 2nd according to the delivery note!

fucking ridiculous, yodel/hdnl/dhl/ups, what ever there called, I find the best and most reliable postal service is royal mail, never had an issue with them

but at least you've got it now, now get it fitted!!!!

Towed her up to my brothers gaff yesterday evening, hopefully he'll be able to get it fitted today, but he has warned me that it's expected to be busy today and this is getting done as a side job to save me some pennies so it might not get done until tomorrow...hey ho!

Yeah I'm hoping it gets done today! It's like losing an arm being without her! Plus it's making getting to and from work a nightmare but that's the way it is!

Not managed the two legs or two wheels thing yet then?

I'm on my legs at the moment while I'm at City, but for my QMC days I get a lift to the City hospital off my dad and bus w4nker over to the QMC. I would walk but with the lack of sleep from the heat, I don't fancy setting off at 6am for work that's only 5 miles away :lol: 

Not done anything towards two wheels yet, need to either get my ancient bike sorted out or buy a new one which I think would be the more sensible option!

yuck, pubic transport, i'd rather walk!

New one would be best, i suspect you're old one is well past it's sell by date!

It's not so much the age of the bike that's the problem. :wink:

boxer_1_blowup.jpg

• Like 1

yuck, pubic transport, i'd rather walk!

New one would be best, i suspect you're old one is well past it's sell by date!

You and me both! I'm up for the 5 mile walk to QMC, just not through the more shady areas I'd have to walk through to get there!  

Walked into work this morning anyway as I'm at City rest of the week now, joys of covering leave!

Accord is still where I left her on Sunday night, got another "I was too busy" text off my brother, tempted to tell him to book it in properly just so it gets done as he's taking the p1ss now! Cheap isn't always cheerful!