The '88 Accord! Now in hibernation.

Krzys

good to hear mate sounds are very important in a car

Hell yeah, silence is only any good if the engine is worth listening to, let's face it, not many are worthy of ditching sounds for!  

after me saying that i still have not finished installing my system yet and as far as i am aware i have everything i need to fit it all LOL

Tut tut! What are you doing instead?! :lol: 

Is it the gear you were telling me about at Japfest?

• 2 weeks later...

So after a few months of oil, fuel and exhaust leak, all of which have gotten worse recently! I'm hoping to get her to my brothers garage, new back box has been at my house for a few weeks, new oil sump gasket needs to replace the sealant we originally used which is now beginning to fail and the leaking fuel line is now dumping fuel out making the car struggle!

Fingers crossed it actually gets done tomorrow as I don't think the line will last many more miles!

Once complete I think I'll treat her to a new set of leads and a fuel filter then finish my carb tuning with it all in good working order! 8-)

Tut tut! What are you doing instead?! :lol:

Is it the gear you were telling me about at Japfest?

LOL 15 day later i reply to you:  Yes mate probably was should be good :wink:

So after a few months of oil, fuel and exhaust leak, all of which have gotten worse recently! I'm hoping to get her to my brothers garage, new back box has been at my house for a few weeks, new oil sump gasket needs to replace the sealant we originally used which is now beginning to fail and the leaking fuel line is now dumping fuel out making the car struggle!

Fingers crossed it actually gets done tomorrow as I don't think the line will last many more miles!

Once complete I think I'll treat her to a new set of leads and a fuel filter then finish my carb tuning with it all in good working order! 8-)

Fingers crossed eh man if it does not happen then it will happen im sure, you will just have to wait a bit LOL

LOL 15 day later i reply to you:  Yes mate probably was should be good :wink:

Fingers crossed eh man if it does not happen then it will happen im sure, you will just have to wait a bit LOL

I've been waiting since June! :lol: 

I don't think she can wait much longer, well her fuel line anyway!

Hope your brother doesn't let you down again then. :)

Jobs were all done, new sump gasket on, new bit of pipe for the fuel line, feels loads better! 

Back box was also done, but it turns out the place that diagnosed it originally were wrong, it's the centre pipe thats blowing! Annoyed but pipe is on it's way!

Will put pictures on when I get a chance!

Jobs were all done, new sump gasket on, new bit of pipe for the fuel line, feels loads better! 

Back box was also done, but it turns out the place that diagnosed it originally were wrong, it's the centre pipe thats blowing! Annoyed but pipe is on it's way!

Will put pictures on when I get a chance!

Bit of a beginners mistake isn't it. :???:

Nearly a whole new exhaust then.