koni's silver MA8

koni1987

Wow, where did you find those?!

I always thought they existed because the MA bumper has mounts for a lip kit, but I have never seen a set before. They look good I think. Are you thinking of colour-coding them? I think the black looks good, suits the car 8-)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for that Koni.... i have checked the part numbers, the front is available still, price is £131.07 inc VAT, Belgium stock so will be two days from when you order it to arrive, the rear is £215.18 inc VAT :shock: and on Back Order, so cant guarantee it is still available, you would have to ask your local dealer to order it, and wait and see... Good news though if you fancy them, they do look sweet, nice one Koni!! 8-)

Koni that looks amazing with the front and rear lip on! First Ma outside of a honda brochure ive seen with the original kit on............looks awsome! Wish i'd just kept my MA rear bumper now, went and changed it to the mb rear bumper so's i could get the rear lip kit :( heres the original brochure shot of the kit!

[attachment=2]MA civic front lip original honda part (part number 08F01 ST3 600F)resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]MA civic front lip original honda part2resized.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]MA civic rear lip original honda part (part number 08F03 ST3 600 )resized.jpg[/attachment]

Thats exactly how theyd look on mine, even same colour as mine ( and has the same alloys mine came with as standard!)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived