Jarmin's Civic Sport MB2 on a tight budget!

Guest jarmin

Guest jarmin

The sub sounds pretty decent. It has surprised me. Honda-nicks boxes look bloody amazing tho! Gonna have to try and get me one......

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jarmin

Exhaust for free?

win  :smile:  :smile:

Not the whole exhaust just the trim.  But still, free and win!  Even the missus thinks it looks better

Hi mate.where and how much you got that air filter for? Does installing only the filter makes it sounds better or do we need to put the pipe with it also.I don't want mine to sound too loud but a decent sport sound would be nice.

Guest jarmin

It was a tenner from fleabay!  its just a universal 2.75" cone filter which fitted pefectly in about 5 mins.  I think it sounds a lot better in the higher revs bit more growly i think.  Not sure there is much performance gain maybe a little better in the low revs but nothing huge.

My car is a MB2 civic.  As UnicyclingTom says if you have an MB6 you should probably go with something more specific to your car.

MB6 mmmm one day, one day..............

Chap, notice from your'e last posts that you have an MB6, there are only a few filters that are better than OEM and most loose you power. 

Best thing for the OEM filter is a K&N drop in, then an upgrade to the Integra type R box and filter (like me) one or the Tweiga 'whales p***s' air filter kit.

I actually have Mb2 mate and the exhaust looks pretty knackered. I will put some pics in my introduction topic.

Guest civicreaper

Good job your doing with your car its coming together nicely nice to see another person that appreciates a good bit of audio as most people I know say at 27 im a bit old for it lol think ill have to start a project page some time when I work out how to post pictures

Guest jarmin

Have you done any carbon wrap yet. Where are the pics :-P

No wrap as yet just can't find the time at the moment. As soon as I do there will be pics on here.

Good job your doing with your car its coming together nicely nice to see another person that appreciates a good bit of audio as most people I know say at 27 im a bit old for it lol think ill have to start a project page some time when I work out how to post pictures

Mate I'm 32 you are never to old for a banging car stereo. Some of my mates regularly take the p**s but I just turn the tunes up so I can't hear them!! People that don't have subs secretly want subs regardless of age!!!