Wagonlife uk Aerodeck Stance Daily

ollie91

Same colour as my old Deckers loved that car yours looks off the Chain mate where in hell are people getting these crazy deep dish rims from?

No Worries so where can you get them from would like some powder coated black look stealth that's the look I want for mine.

DO NOT GET THEM POWDER COATED AT ALL IS DANGEROUS trust me im a painter seen wheels shatter i got mine from usher engineering bud guys names steve.

No Worries so where can you get them from would like some powder coated black look stealth that's the look I want for mine.

DO NOT GET THEM POWDER COATED AT ALL IS DANGEROUS trust me im a painter seen wheels shatter i got mine from usher engineering bud guys names steve.

:shock: , that's a new one to me, I've always found that people forget to clean the paint from around where the nut tighten's up against....

:shock: , that's a new one to me, I've always found that people forget to clean the paint from around where the nut tighten's up against....

I know where you mean i as a painter rough thoses areas up with a dremal to remove the old paint then a good scotch before primer.

why? am i being stupid or something?

why? am i being stupid or something?

I am a painter and used to work in a bodyshop and i have a list of 6cars and about 4 bikes that can in for the weels to be painted as powder coat chips really easy and upon stripping the wheels of the powder coat found cracks in alloy. Weather its just alloys thàt causes this issue with im unsure of steels maybe ok bur i would never have or recommend powder coat.