Wagonlife uk Aerodeck Stance Daily

ollie91

I'm 50/50 on Japfest2, I'll be concentrating my efforts on saving for the Saab's replacement!

and what will that be?

He's browing my unicycle [smash.gif]

Oh and what is wagonlife uk? Is it a club or just a group within a group like the world famous civic5 GLE club?

Wagonlifeuk is a bookkofface group me and a friend started so any wagon. Feel free to add yourselfs to the group (i could do with back up its many pugs) just find us and join stickers are coming soon aswell. Im game possiably for the chedder meet man

I'm 50/50 on Japfest2, I'll be concentrating my efforts on saving for the Saab's replacement!

and what will that be?

I'm getting our '88 Accord running to use as a daily and at the minute (subject to change with my mood :lol:), I'm thinking an EP3!

I absolutely love the look of this deck, awesome job mate. It never ceases to amaze me how fast people get things done, had my deck about four years now and don't think I'll ever get it looking the way I want it too. Keep up the good work Bud :D

Yea mab going loud haha have a srs 4-1 on the old girl alredy just finishing the system now useing some drifty car ideas on the backbox design ;. Thanks for the comment buddy im glad you like it there will be plenty more to come so watch this space.

wagonlifeuk

Thanks again for the love im so happy with the way its turned out but theres alot more in stor body mods a few custom bits and a engine swap :) Yea the girlfriends preety good she currently ows a trac preped honda logo and is importing the super rare 4wd logo will be the first of that spec in the uk

i need to come and see these soon!!

Thanks again for the love im so happy with the way its turned out but theres alot more in stor body mods a few custom bits and a engine swap :) Yea the girlfriends preety good she currently ows a trac preped honda logo and is importing the super rare 4wd logo will be the first of that spec in the uk

i need to come and see these soon!!

You definitely need to start a project thread on these. :D