Essex Blue MB6 on 96 spec ITR's N1

louiem

image_zps7d40dd6f.jpg

photo_zps652dd079.jpg

This is my mb6!

Few bits done since i got it standard:

Coilovers (cheap ebay specials for the moment, still playing with the ride height to get it right but been a slog so far, theyre starting to sieze after only a couple months!)

96 spec ITR wheels with falken ze 912's 45 profile

S80 lsd box

Full n1 solid fab system, spoon style

Tegiwa carbon whale intake

Sparco evo seat

C pillar brace which i forgot i even had... ordered for my old coupe and never used it

Stripped rear interior

de spoilered (im into it. have put stickers on holes till i can be bothered to pay money to get it smoothed and sprayed)

Got a few bits i want to do soon:

Mgzs arb

Stainless mani

Looking into a p28 ecu and mapping, just a case of monies!

Ideally want a skunk 2 inlet with the ecu upgrade

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any one got any idea of how the mb should sit, front in relation to rear? had both ends just tucked and it seemed to look like the front end was going up, ive heightened the rear so its got a bit of a nose dive stance (not sure what you call it) but it still doesnt look right, maybe needs to come down a tad more...

Nice motor! Love the colour!!

Ride height is down to your personal taste! For me I'd have it so you can get two fingers between the top of the rear tyre and the arch and one finger for the front! But there's no set rule here!

Meister R's are the daddy the go for to replace those eBay specials! 8-)

I said that about every Civic I've owned so far! :lol:

I have a friend with an EJ9 and she's got eBay ones on that, they're terrible, so bouncy and crashy! :(

You'll notice the difference when you change the ARB too!

Just reading your list of future mods, the Skunk2 inlet, just be sure you get one for the B18C1/C4 as the C6 head has different shaped ports!

looks really clean! liking your style on this so far 8-)

as for stance i've had those ebay specials for about a year and a half and they are ok, if it was me i would put the rear down a tiny bit more but looks spot on mate! :)

To be honest the ride is pretty much spot on with them! Which is strange, cornering is a different story though haha.

Yeah ive had a look into that, just not clued up at the moment about the ecu/mapping side of things. Im thinking i need the socketed p28 which ive seen on h-tune and then i need some software, and then a map. This sound right?

Yeah fyfie, am going to bring it down 10 mm or so, ive resorted to hammer and chisel with the siezed lockrings :lol:

:lol: oh dear, i havent tried to adjust mine since last august :?