So I bought something yesterday.........

Dave

I saw a Honda dealer sign for sale somewhere recently too! Cant remember where it could have been eBay.

idea.gif1

The problem with that is you'll end up constantly answering the door to old folk who want to buy a Jazz. :roll:

I saw a Honda dealer sign for sale somewhere recently too! Cant remember where it could have been eBay.

idea.gif1

The problem with that is you'll end up constantly answering the door to old folk who want to buy a Jazz. :roll:

Just make sure it's not a luminescent sign, the old chaps will never see it! :lol:[smash.gif]

So glad you got her back mate, seems wrong you not having an mb! When you get your garage built you will have to do a "cribs" style tour video, Honda heaven!! 8-)

lol I will do! Might eve put some Gangsta music on it!!! idea.gif1

• 8 months later...

Thanks Ray! Long time no see mate, nice to see you back in the forum bud. Had both ruby and dawns deck out for their first spin this year (well, rubys second spin, dawns decks been in the garage since the memorial meet back in august last year!) both felt amazing to drive again.

Deffo a couple of show queens now lol

Thanks Ray! Long time no see mate, nice to see you back in the forum bud. Had both ruby and dawns deck out for their first spin this year (well, rubys second spin, dawns decks been in the garage since the memorial meet back in august last year!) both felt amazing to drive again.

Deffo a couple of show queens now lol

Long time that! Been a good day for taking show queens out of hiding! Well here anyway!