So I bought something yesterday.........

Dave

Can you tell what it is yet?..

IMAG0447_zps31411702.jpg

Another wee clue (this is too easy! lol)

IMAG0448_zps241efc00.jpg

and another......

IMAG0446_zps11169418.jpg

Yup indeed......................................................

I bought another M!!! Another MB6!! lol :lol:[smash.gif]

Same colour as Ruby.....

Could this be Ruby 2?

Nope, cos this is Ruby too! She's back!!

IMAG0450_zpsaf63dd40.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dapplause.gif1applause.gif1applause.gif1applause.gif1applause.gif1applause.gif1applause.gif1party.gif1party.gif1party.gif1party.gif1ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1

I couldn't go on without her, and regretted her sale from the very minute she left the drive! I even thought about buying one which was local to me, and was Ruby's twin (almost), but it wouldn't have been the same. :roll: It was all the memories that are locked up in Ruby, of Dawn, Jim and I all travelling down south to buy her (in Dawns deck!), to all the meets shes been too, to all the great times me and Dawn had in her, going everywhere. Dawn loved her as much as me, and Ruby is the only car Dawn has ever let me drive fast in! In fact, she used to encourage it! lmao So this has been constantly praying on my mind, and I've been so down about selling her, I kept dropping wee subtle hints to Mike (like when you gonna sell her back to me!) and eventually he gave in. Picked her up yesterday, and Paul (bladerider came with me, and drove lexy back home. He said from the minute I started driving her, every time he looked in the mirror, I was sitting there on the motorwat with the biggest smile he's seen on my face in a long long time. And it's wierd, the minute I sat behind the wheel and fired her up, it was like coming home. Can even look at the passenger seat, and see Dawn sitting there, big huge grin and looking in the passenger door mirror at what ever we just blew away! Just feels like shes there with me when I'm in Ruby. That's the thing about Lexy, and why there hasnt been the same bond (sounds stupid i know, as its "just" a car). Even though Lexy is a present from Dawn to me, the fact she's never been in it means it's kinda soul less to me. So whats the plans? Well, first off I have made a cast iron decission. Ruby will never ever be foe sale again. Same goes for Dawns deck. When I get the double garage built, they'll both be sharing their nice new crib! You already know my plans for Dawns deck, which include getting all suspension parts etc either powder coated or painted, basically turning her into a show car. I'm now gonna do the same with Ruby. Hopefully, I'll be turning the two of them into show cars, and try and make them as mint as possible. First plans for Ruby are Replace the two front tyres asap, change the bonnet grill (currently painted completely black, and I don't like it!) Change the stereo, as she's now lost the Alpine one and has an unknown make of DVD player/cd/radio, which although has a brilliant sound, I just don't like it. She's had her back arches repaired, so theyre fine for now. Her wheels are currently silver (same speedlines as before, just been painted) so if I keep the 15's they'll be going back to white, or if I get 16" speedlines, I'll do those silver. Or I might even got for a set of 16" Cades, same as Dawns. She's now got the MGZS rear arb, so thats a mod done that I was going to do anyways. The VTiS sideskirts I still have are going into a body shop, along with her VTiS front and real lips, to be resprayed, as theyre looking a bit shabby. I'll go resurrect her project thread when I get time, and put the full SP of whats going to be happening to her. Got lots and lots of plans!!!

So so happy to have her back, and to see her and Dawns deck parked up next to each other again is making me so happy. I know a lot of people will thnk I'm mad, but it's somthing I had to do to correct something that I shouldn't have done! :lol:

Oh, and keeping Lexy, as she is sooo nice to drive and has also just had a few other wee mods done! lol she'll be my everyday car, with the 2 M's being the meet/weekend toys. 8-) Actually do love Lexy, as she looks stunning, so alls good! 8-):D

party.gif1party.gif1party.gif1party.gif1party.gif1party.gif1party.gif1

Mate im so happy for you and i get it totally, to me it makes perfect sense and was the only thing you was gonna end up doing eventually

Dawn will be so happy that you did that as its another way she can be with you again

Cheers mate! Yeah, she would have kicked my aRse if she could when I sold Ruby. I is a mega happy chappy to have her back..............driveway looks like "The House of Honda" again! :lol:

Yer just saying to Sarah you will buy her back even if you pay double :lol: did say to you do not sell her ;)[smash.gif]

But hay she has returned [smitten.gif] so ruby, dawns deck can meet TRINITYD , [smitten.gif] just like it was going to be :lol::D:D:D:D:D

Nice one Dave speak soon