Rover 45 seats & MG Stuff.

Calster17

I've seen this has been asked a few times regarding the MG ZS seats, and guessing that 45 seats will be the same but wanting to double check.

A 45 saloon at my local scrappy has a set of full leather seats, and wondering if they'll fit my MC1 Aerodeck, I'm guessing the front's won't be a problem to put on but it's the rears im concerned about, as not sure if the 45 saloon has folding rear seats(could't have a proper look as the rear doors were locked).

The front seats have airbags in them as well, so im also wondering if that'd be a problem as well? 

Would need need the set as the seats are a dark gray, and just having the front's that colour would't look right for me.

As well as the 45, there's a MG ZS, which I'm wondering if the steering wheel would fit? and if it'd be a straight change, and again if the airbag would be a problem?

The last question is about the ZS instrument cluster, and if that'd fit?

Thanks in advance. :-)

Hi mate. The rear saloon seats from memory won't fit, as these were fixed rears. The steering wheel on the old MGZS fits I think, but requires modifictaion. Someone had the mg wheel fitted, so maybe use the search box typing in MG steering wheel and see whit it throws up :wink:

I believe if you buy seats from the saloon you need to remove the bits the top bits clip into (bolted to the car)  and swap yours over for them ones as its those that are different

I believe if you buy seats from the saloon you need to remove the bits the top bits clip into (bolted to the car)  and swap yours over for them ones as its those that are different

X2 Yep thats what i read up on! :wink: