Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Could colour match the side strips on the doors to the rest :P

That's certainly on the to do list but temporary solution was the silver carbon wrap which kind of does the job for now :)

• Like 1

Thanks mate.. You know how are our cars are.. They are never complete lol ;)

Got a few things I want done.. Might compile a list :)

Writing a list helps you keep on top of what you've done/needs doing/want to do! There's a thread in car chat for it :)

• Like 1

Looks awesome Ammar, wish I had gotten the front bumper off the same guy but he wouldn't post.

The front bumper is in good condition but the rear bumper is in mint condition.. What's wrong with your one.. Lucky for me he was coming to Birmingham :)

• Like 1

Writing a list helps you keep on top of what you've done/needs doing/want to do! There's a thread in car chat for it :)

Need to do it mate.. But I am just too lazy to write it all as it will be a long list lol :D

Got a question guys looking at the second pic have I fitted that rear tow hook in the right place? Both bolts won't fit in that hook so I put one through it and the other one after it. I can upload some close ups if that helps. Thanks

Got a question guys looking at the second pic have I fitted that rear tow hook in the right place? Both bolts won't fit in that hook so I put one through it and the other one after it. I can upload some close ups if that helps. Thanks

Yeah it's in the right place dude, there's only one tow-eye on the back of the M :smile:

Need to do it mate.. But I am just too lazy to write it all as it will be a long list lol :D

You should see the list for mine, it's a little on the large side :lol:

The front bumper is in good condition but the rear bumper is in mint condition.. What's wrong with your one.. Lucky for me he was coming to Birmingham :)

Mine has a little dent when I bought the car. Also need a new wing.

B512B564-18A0-4EBA-B6D8-45B0026BB8C1_zps

• Like 2