Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Thanks guys.. So far no response from Facebook or the forum.. A couple of replies from Gumtree but they were time wasters..I will wait a couple more days and then put on Auto Trader after that.

Have you tried any of the random car for sale sites on facebook?

Wrong time of year to be selling mind.

I have tried only Civic5 and Honda Parts for Sale pages on Facebook.. It's kind of provisionally sold atm.. Guy has said he will come from London on Thursday.. And we have agreed on a price.. Let's see how it goes.. I had a few enquiries today but I have told them all it's provisionally sold if he don't turn up I will let them know.

• Like 2

Well that person turned out to be a Time Waster..was supposed to come tomorrow to pick up the car but he never replied to my messages or phone call to let me know what time he is coming..So I texted everyone who had asked me about the car and a guy (Stefan) phoned me and said he would like to come straight away to look at the car..I thought he was coming from somewhere local but turns out he drove all the way from Luton and got to my home at 10.20pm.. He loved how the car looked..took him for a spin and he could tell the car is spot on..Told him all the details about the car..All minor issues and we had a deal..Explained to him about Civic5 and told him to join as it's the best resource for our M civics..He was a proper Honda enthusiast and said he got good plans for the car and he will look after the car well :)

Last pic by me :(

20150107_230717.jpg

• Like 2