Coilovers

carl747

Never heard! But for that price including tüv certification might be a good buy. The list shows it's compatible with the 1.8 aerodeck so it should fit the mb6 as well. But i'd just e-mail them to be sure.

Never heard! But for that price including tüv certification might be a good buy. The list shows it's compatible with the 1.8 aerodeck so it should fit the mb6 as well. But i'd just e-mail them to be sure.

Yeah I emailed them definitely fit a eg so think am going to get them

I would never by coilovers without damping adjustment again, I bought some for my old audi, dropped it on the deck and ride was so bouncy and soft it was awful

Same here! The ride with my 500€ -35mm Koni Sport Kit was a lot better than with my current 1000€ H&R kit, because the Koni's were adjustable. Got the H&R's because i wanted coilovers but learnt quick that if you want to really low and still be able to drive fast, the damping adjustment is necessary.

But if you're not going to slam your Mb all the way i think you'll be fine with Prosports, it's just down to your driving style.