Car Insurance..................result!

Dave

Great, a fraudulent insurance policy. 

What? When I bought the Stagea it was coming up as "Nissan Unknown Estate (MAXIMA) 1.6 SE-R" on every system including the Police ANPR system (My mates a traffic cop), I knew what it was as a Stagea but when I called the DVLA they just basically told me there was nothing they can do.

I called Adrian flux when I insured it and explained the situation to the staff, they passed me through to their manager, after a long discussion I agreed to be put onto a temporary policy whilst they sent out a staff member (3 days or so). When the senior member of staff came to see the car he said because its an import we have loads of issues with this happening, If the car was imported before 2005 (and it was! it was imported in 2000) they just looked at the import details and tested certain things like a basic MOT and checked for Fogs etc then if it passed they helped get it reg'd. I had to pay more than they initially quoted (£950~) but I was happy enough and so were AdrFlux.

No fraudulent policy, Just an issue created for us as import drivers by dodgy SVA testers.

just reinsurred tubbs today with Adrian flux again, and they beat admirals quote - I'm paying £250... £210 cheaper than my renewal :D

big respect to the flux 8-)

Bloody hell dude, nice discount there! 8-) 

Insurance has been sorted, 410 deposit, 188 a month... = F*** all money for mods... :cry:

I know how you feel, Try running a Stagea and having the ability to use any skyline bits you want and not having the cash. You'll need to become a master of scarapyardo-mohda (Ancient Japanese for Way of the Scrapyard Modder)

I used to spend ages wondering around a JDM breakers by their Liners then I'd wonder over to something that wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg and pretend they'd come out of that.. Door trims from a R34 fit into a Stagea so I got them out and took them to a celica.. Made it look like I'd pulled them out a Celica.. Got them half the cost of the Liners' quoted trims