What fogs to get ?

EmZvr

Recently one of my fog lights died. Maybe it's just the bulb but the bolts are seised really bad.. Also it's oxidised at the bottom and soon it will start to look really bad. So I want an advice, what to do ?

1) Buy one new fog light and pray for it to last longer..

2) Sell the working one and retrofit aftermarket fogs like Hella Micro DE with HIDs for example. (Any other options ?)

3) Buy the OEM big "Subaru style" fogs but I fear they're impossible to be found

4) Ditch the fog lights and buy 4100K bulbs to replace my current 5000K which are very bad in rain/fog.

I would buy used ones. For example at the moment there are many M-civics being broken for spares in Lithuania and are willing to ship all over europe, just search ebay or use this link to start with: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=mb6+breaking+lithuania&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xmb6+breaking.TRS0&_nkw=mb6+breaking&_sacat=0

Hope that helps.

I am taking mine out all together, as my electrical knowledge/skill is rivalled by a slice of toast.

They do actually work, but it looks like despite the lamin-x coating, they have still cracked, and it looks like the laminx has then scorched.

Are they just exceptionally fragile lenses on these?  Have had other cars with fogs, and not ever cracked one.

CAF feeds are replacing mine.

Just called one of largest place for breaking Honda's here and was told that they recently sold a set :( I still don't know what I'll do. The big ones look a lot better but I doubt they'll last long too and if they broke I'll have to wait years to find new ones..

I've never seen the big OEM ones for sale, ever!  :sad:

x2

Until now, but £250. :eek:  :shock: seriously, for fog lights. :shock:

I'd go for an aftermarket set personally.