Calster's MC1 'Wolf'

Calster17

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys!  :-P

Had more mishaps over the past week...

kwKKOJz.jpg

Some of you may have seen me asking on the FB page about the rear bumpers on the 'Decks. this is why. Parked the car in the opening to and old, unused quarry and me & a mate went off-roading in his Defender. Came back to find the car like this, and fair to say I was not happy. My guess is a car pulled in to let an on coming car past and clipped her or it was a tractor/trailer scuffed it while passing. What made me mad was the fact they'd just left it  :evil: . I saw'd a bit of the bumper off as was just flapping about and would't stay in place, reason why such a smooth cut out of it! And for 2 days i had to drive the Clio i have...

Anyway a quick look on eBay and managed to find a lamp for £20, including P&P. And I fixed the bumper the with the drifters friend...

4oplXPk.jpg

Not in a rush for a bumper really, as money's now going to the other car(the Cappuccino, more on soon!).

Also, last Monday I was tailing another 'Deck in the center of Aberdeen, silver car, nice exhaust and original alloys, looked a young guy! If your on here and see this, I approve! :D

Thats sucks dude i can understand you being mad i hate hit n runs. Defo looks like a tractor did that the damage was a soft hit n well high up.

On plus side it dose look cool with the cable ties lol

oh dear! least it never touched the bodywork! that silver deck has been going around town for a few years now if its the same one, full colour coded vtis kit? looks well nice!

have you got a thread on here for the cappuccino?

Due to where it was I can't really do anything as no houses around so no chance anyone would have seen anything, (not bothering to report it) but least it was easy to fix. But I wish whoever did it ends up with there car being written off in a simaler fashion to what happened to me!  :twisted:

Don't think this 'Deck was a VTi, and only Honda badge on it was the 'Aerodeck' one! Only other 'Decks i've seen this way is a beat up silver one(same spec as mine), a black, a Silver and a blue one's which are all VTi's.

And don't have a thread for the Cappuccino yet...haven't actually got it back from the garage yet... (this week hoping, as I keep saying)

• 1 month later...

So MOT time croped up on me again, and she failed it where I expected. Only much worse than I thought...

- SRS light on. Knew it'd fail on that and know why it's on. (Jumpstarted her a few months back)

- Emmissions. Knew she'd fail on this as well. Hoped a service and full tank of preamuim fuel would cure that a bit. But failing at 3 times over the limit on CO and getting bang on the mark for a pass on HC's. Outch.

So my options? Spend a chunk of money to try found out how the emmissions are so high? Slap a new cat on and see if any of the engine/fuel cleaner stuff works? Or the 3rd option is...well you can maybe guess that. cry.gif1

Is that the sensor thats in the exhaust manifold? Or on the exhaust it's self?

With the SRS, i'm going to see if I can get the emmissions down first before doing it. One of my friends does have a code reader which should be able to do the job.